Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cooking Resources

I admit that Google and I are best friends.  Any time I have a culinary question, Google is right there to help me find the answer.  However, this week's cooking class made me realize that there's nothing like hands-on experience and a little conversation with veteran chefs to enhance one's cooking. So, I thought I'd share a list of some places you check out if you're interested in a cooking class or two.

National:

Williams Sonoma Store Events: 
Technique Classes, Product Demonstrations & Cooking Classes
Locations Nationwide


Whole Foods Market Culinary Centers:
Cooking Classes
Locations Nationwide

New Jersey:

Taste & Technique Cooking Studio
Cooking Classes for Adults, Kids, Groups for many different events!
597 River Rd.
Fair Haven, NJ 07704

Kings Cooking Studio
Technique Classes, Diploma Classes, & Cooking Classes
778 Morris Turnpike
Short Hills, NJ 07078

Classic Thyme Cooking School 
Cooking Classes, Private Cooking Parties, Cooking Camps
710 South Avenue West
Westfield, NJ 07090

If you've had any experience at any of these places or there are any that you'd like to add, just put the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment