Here is my modified version of this recipe. Let me know if you try it out and what you think:
Healthier Grilled Salmon I
- 1-1/2 lbs. salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Polamers Ready to Use chopped Garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Lite Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup Raw Cane Sugar
- In a 13 X 9-inch glass dish, stir together lemon juice and zest, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and olive oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish flesh side down in mixture and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.